Clerk of Court - Juvenile Division

This division is responsible for filing and maintaining all claims filed regarding a juvenile, who is a person under the age of 17.

Most juvenile cases are filed by DFACS or Law Enforcement Officers. Private individuals may file complaints as well, and may pick the complaint form up at the local law enforcement office, Department of Juvenile Justice, or the Clerk’s Office.

Q: Can I find the status or information of a juvenile case?
A: NO information may be released from the Clerk’s Office regarding a juvenile matter. These cases are confidential.

Call DFACS 706-865-3128, Department of Juvenile Justice 706-348-4858, or the proper filing party/attorney for information regarding these cases.